Ride the Night Tips and Resources
Even if you sign up solo, you’re never alone. We’re with you every step and pedal of the way. It can be difficult to stay motivated throughout the ten days; but we’ve got you covered. Below you’ll find some awesome ideas and resources to keep you inspired until you reach your fundraising target and complete that hundredth kilometre.
Smash your fundraising like a superhero
- Get social – Share the link to your fundraising page on social media.
- Add your fundraising page link to your email signature.
- Claim your fame and contact your local press ahead of the challenge.
- Help prevent cancer by sharing info sheets on symptoms and signs with the people you know.
- Make your page shine. It sounds simple but adding a photo, setting a target and telling your story is proven to significantly increase your fundraising success.
- Self-donate – Sometimes people don’t want to be the first to donate, so get your fundraising page started by self-donating. Research shows that fundraisers who self-donate raise 54% more.
- Funspiration – check out our seasonal fundraising ideas on our blog.
Cycling the World as a Couple
Insights into Trek the Jordan Desert
Get the Dream Challenges email newsletters
Be the first to know when we launch exciting new challenges and hear more about each of the awesome adventures you can join and sign up to our mailing list!