FREE TRAINING EVENT WORTH £100s
Participants taking on a Dream Trekking Challenge in 2022 - Enjoy a free trekking training day in the stunning Snowdonia National Park. You and your fellow participants will climb Snowdon with an outdoor remote first-aid trained expert guide. Your guide will offer pro tips for your training regime. Full details, including date and location, will be confirmed very soon.
Participants taking on a Dream Cycling Challenge in 2022 - Hop on your bike and join your fellow participants on a fantastic free cycling training day. Your outdoor remote first-aid trained expert cycling guide and support team will offer pro tips on your training regime as you complete a beautiful bike ride. There will be mechanical support, but please bring your own bike and helmet, plus a spare inner tube specific to your bike. Full details, including date and location, will be confirmed very soon.
Who can take advantage of this offer?
- This offer currently applies to participants for challenges departing between 15th September 2022 and 31st October 2022.
- Participants who have cancelled their place for an eligible 2022 challenge but reinstate their booking can also take advantage of the offer.
What are the terms and conditions?
- This offer currently only applies to participants for challenges departing between 15th September 2022 and 31st October 2022.
- For a free place on a training day, you must pay your balance in full. Any money you do pay will be protected by ATOL and ABTOT and will be refundable in line with the usual booking conditions, except for point 4 below.
- An additional £500 cancellation fee will apply if you confirm your attendance at the training day and subsequently cancel your 2022 challenge.